Due: Annotated Bibliography Post #5: (please copy and paste the text below into your blogpost and fill it in)
Part 1: Book: ______a river runs through it______ Pages: _60__ to _90__ Due Date: 19 Nov
– Here, write a two paragraph (a paragraph being 5-7 sentences) summary or response to your reading
in the begining of my pages, it starts out by the brothers in the car together, talking about of coarse. fishing. they are also talking about there dad and mom. and memories. then the decide they should probly go and see them, and see if there “old man” wants to go fishing. they talk to him and he says not today boys. i have stuff to do around the house. so one of the brothers went fishing and the other… i forget what the other did, but i know he left and wile he was driveing thought, ill go fishing with my brother. so he spent a couple hours looking for him and eventualy found him fishing and catching fish every 10 min. he decided to sit and watch for a wile with out him knowing. he eventualy saw him and got startled.
then the brothers decide to go to a more calm part of the river to fish when they stumble along a man and a woman laying in the sun, asleep, very sunburned. then find that the man is someone they know and is drunk, wile the woman they have seen around the town, but not super fumilar to her. she wakes up freaks out grabs her cloths and trys to get across the river. but stumbled and fell in the strong curent of the blackfoot river. then they take the drunk man home to his house and let him rest. that is the farthest i have got this time around.
Part II: Write your academic plan for the following week. Please include:
– Number of pages you plan to read (and it needs to be a good-sized chunk)
FINISH THE BOOK! PGs- 90-104!
– A one paragraph (5-7 sentence) statement that answers the following 3 questions:
1. How is the reading going? Too easy? Too difficult? Somewhere in between?
2. What does your reading make you want to learn more about?
3. Do you have any ideas for a short or long-term project that you’d like to accomplish based on what you’re reading? Or, can you list one or two other books you’re thinking of reading?
the reading is going awesome now that i got into the book! it turned out to be pretty easy! the reading just makes me want to go fishing! i doesnt really make me want to learn anything.. just fish. no not yet. i still want to talk to you about that. i have no clue what to do for a project.